White Rock a respite from busyness in early morning hours

I`ve been working in community media in White Rock since 1978, when I worked for the long-departed White Rock and Surrey Sun, under publisher Arlene Huberman and editor Edna Smith. I've loved White Rock from the time I could first remember.
Both sides of my family have deep roots there, and my parents met on the pier. My mom is a 1950 grad of Semiahmoo High School.
Today was a great day to be there in the early morning. There was minimal vehicle traffic, and it was mainly those of us enjoying the beach, salt air, views and sunshine - whether walking, running or cycling. By the way, parking is free until 10 a.m. Take advantage of it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad day at Black Press

Capital parcel tax biggest culprit in massive Surrey tax increase

Reconciliation starts at home